free jokes for yout to laugh

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

mordern bride

A newly wed girl was being welcomed at the husband's home in a traditional manner.

As expected, she gave a little speech: "My dear family members, I thank you for welcoming me in my new home and family",

She said: "Firstly, with my presence I would not want to create any inconveniences - my being here does not mean that I would want to change your way of life, your routine."

"What do you mean ?" asked the patriarch of the family.

What I mean dad is: Those who used to wash dishes must carry on washing them.

Those who used to do the laundry must carry on doing it.

Those who cooked shouldn't stop on my account.

Those who used to clean should clean.

As for me, I am here just to entertain your son !

No permission is required to share this blog into your site, ezines and other meduims. Just link back us and provide author as http://www.bepenfriends.com.

Our Other Websites and Blogs
free online dating at bepenfriends.com
Bepenfriends online dating friendship blog
free online dating tips at our dating blog
Wonderful thoughts for the day at our Thoughts blog
Want to laugh by reading jokes at our internet jokes blog
Predict your future from our vedic indian astrology at our upcoming astrology website
Visit our corparate at our upcoming Indians Incredible website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home